Trying to decide...

Updated
Megadeadrattlehead
I can't choose between the EX-401DX or the V-401DX. Both guitars have EMGs and a floyd on them, so they both have the hardware I want, and they have the same paint job, so that's easy. I love both shapes. Now, I have a V already, so I have a case, but I'm not sure how I feel about having one case for two guitars. And if I'm going to buy a New case, I'd like to get the EX. So can anyone give any input?
thehitman47

i would suggest getting EX since u already have a V shape guitar already. The V has a 25.5 scale and the Ex has a 24.75 scale but its ur decision.

Wrathofkala

Hard choice for sure man. I like the 80/60 option on the EX-401DX but the scale and the set-thru neck of the V-401DX are hard to ignore. It all depends man, if you sit and play alot and you already have a V, I would go with EX because of the comfort. The only negatives about both guitars is the 2x 81 EMG in the V and the 24.7 scale of the EX but thats minor. The knob position may mean something to you as well, take another look, they are very different.

Post to Thread