M and MH Series Question

Updated
d_byrne23
I really like the look and feel of both the m400 and mh400's. My question revolves around the trems. Have any of you blocked these off? I do want to use them eventually, however lately I play between Drop C and C standard so I do change semi often. If I were to block the trem off, could I just switch between the two tunings without having to do any major adjustments? Also, have any of you guys done the block and have a device that you prefer to use? Thanks
BrazilianBootyLover

I really like the look and feel of both the m400 and mh400's. My question revolves around the trems. Have any of you blocked these off? I do want to use them eventually, however lately I play between Drop C and C standard so I do change semi often. If I were to block the trem off, could I just switch between the two tunings without having to do any major adjustments? Also, have any of you guys done the block and have a device that you prefer to use? Thanks

Yes, you'd be abvle to tune the guitar however you choose and I use wood to block mine. It's free and works. :)

d_byrne23

Awesome! Which model do you have?

Wrathofkala

This is why I purchase an EC model. I just got tired of the floating bridge. I would strongly recommend one for alternate tunings. Locking tuners are a really nice feature.

d_byrne23

EC's just arent my thing, not a fan of body shape or feel for that matter, great guitars though

Post to Thread