Your opinion: Best LTD's

Updated
MRE200
At the store I work at we tend to sell a lot of ESP/LTD's. At the end of the various shopping seasons we tend to end up with a lot of "out-dated" models. In order to better select our stock, I've decided to post a thread to get your opinions. 1. List your favorite $800 and up LTD's. 2. List your favorite $600-$799 LTD's. 3. List your favorite $400-$599 LTD's. 4. List your favorite $200-$399 LTD's. 5. List your favorite LTD that is under $200. 6. List your favorite signature series LTD's. 7. List your favorite standard, non-deluxe series, ESP's (non LTD's). Comments/criticism/questions are more than welcome!
sirsloop

why?

Sounds like you're playin all the guitars and should be able to tell us what your favorite guitar is. IDK why you're askin us.

MRE200

why?

Sounds like you're playin all the guitars and should be able to tell us what your favorite guitar is. IDK why you're askin us.

I, unfortunately, do not make up the bulk of our customers. If it were up to me, we would only have George Lynch's and MH's, but thats just me.

where is your store at???? just carry all ESP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some ltd deluxes and 400 series

Our first location is in Monroe Michigan (Flashback Guitars), the one I now work at is in Bloomington Illinois (also, Flashback Guitars). And believe me, I wish people would buy more ESP's so we could stock them, but the majority of people who can afford them don't trust them, "Why would I buy a $1200 Japanese guitar, when I could buy a $1200 American made gibson?". And I always think in my mind "Because, dumb-a**, maybe you want something called options?".

load more replies (3 of 3)
___KC___

1. ec-1000
2. viper-407
4. mh-250nt
5. f-50 (only esp ive played under 200)
6. sc-607b

DUKE

If it doesn't have abalone or it's not made of agathis, it's A-OK with me!

idpmofo

+1000

$uperpuma

can't say this enough. The 1000's are the top of the ltd range, it would be nice to be able to get one this nice without all the oyster all over it. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that stepped down to a 400 or 500 series just because of this.

OH, and a hard tail H body with the old headstock and a single coil in the neck position. They really should make it an option.

nick c.

where is your store at???? just carry all ESP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some ltd deluxes and 400 series

morphius1

EC1000 VB ftw, Abalone sucks. The KH602 is also very nice :)

Skin N. Bones

LOL

I'm a sucker for strat shapes, and Passives, Floyds, maple boards, and neck-through. So my obvious favorite ESP is a maple board M-II, even thought they're bolt-on.

Saiko

Always had a thing for the white EC-400s myself. Local store near me has one but wants $650 for it because it is discontinued and that is not worth it for me.

takesnogutz666

ec-1000
viper-400 or mh-400
mh-250
ec-50 or viper-50

deftoneskidd

the ones made in korea

ESP

Is this marketing research?

Borked Bob

hell yueah!

MRE200

Yes. Is that ok?

load more replies (1 of 1)
ESPANDY16

1. List your favorite $800 and up LTD's.
all the signiture models; my favorites cob, metallica, hannys, lynch, and gus. g sigs.
the vintage black and the white eclipses are also very nice,
the upper end M series i like alot too :)

2. List your favorite $600-$799 LTD's.
the MH series in this price range, i like colors like the stblk personaly
ec-401 series
the exoctic wood F series

3. List your favorite $400-$599 LTD's.
200 sig. models
the V series
the m-200fm
m-200 uc

4. List your favorite $200-$399 LTD's.
viper 400
ec-256

5. List your favorite LTD that is under $200.
uhhh... i cant think of any of hand sorry
that m53 is about that and i think would be good for a beginer

6. List your favorite signature series LTD's.
The alexi Vs, espicaly that new scythe

7. List your favorite standard, non-deluxe series, ESP's (non LTD's).
M1 ntb, awsome black metal guitar haha

Comments/criticism/questions are more than welcome!
there you go just tried to do most by memory but hope its of some help to you

MRE200

Thanks for the help guys! We ordered based off of your opinions, Needless to say an NGD may be coming for me!! MH-401QM see thru red, guitar-gasm.

Blakester22

mh-1000 and h-1000.

Dimebag

F-400 ftw...
Got one (the one with the crazy inlay) and I love it... I've had EC1000, EC500, FX400, and several other Ltd's, but none of those will ever match my F400!!!!
Best LTD ever!!!!
:-)

Post to Thread