LTD M-200FM question about floyd rose

Updated
LTD M-200FM question about floyd rose
So my guitar is a bit detuned !!! I go to tune it with the fine tuners but it still goes back to the detuned position that it was in. And the floyd rose tilts up a bit towards the neck. What can i do to keep the Floyd from tilting up so the guitar can stay in tune ??? Thanks !!!
Steve1677

And this was the wrong forum to put this in !!!
should of put it in technical ... sorry !!!

gorsch

eh, it's still and LTD.

Take it to a tech for a set up. Or if you know what your doing try adjusting the spring tension in the back. You'd want to tighten the screws in the back to pull the bridge back to the body of the guitar. That'll make the guitar go sharp so you'll probably want to do it without the nut locked (hehe) down so you can retune. I'd put the fine tuners right about in the middle and tune by your tuning machines. Then once it's in tune lock the nut down and fine tune.

Oh and good luck, that bridge is one reason I sold my M200FM.

chuffed-addick

eh, it's still and LTD.

Take it to a tech for a set up. Or if you know what your doing try adjusting the spring tension in the back. You'd want to tighten the screws in the back to pull the bridge back to the body of the guitar. That'll make the guitar go sharp so you'll probably want to do it without the nut locked (hehe) down so you can retune. I'd put the fine tuners right about in the middle and tune by your tuning machines. Then once it's in tune lock the nut down and fine tune.

Oh and good luck, that bridge is one reason I sold my M200FM.

+1 although would leave the nut undone for a few days, I find it helps the strings settle down then do the nut up Floyds are a nightmare at times but when they work they're great

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread