Mh-401?

Updated
dmetalhead101
I think this will be the next guitar I buy. I won't have the cash until the middle of July but I really like this one. I spent a few hours in a guitar shop that has one of these bad boys and I really like it. I just can't remember for the life of me if it is neck thru. So anyways, I'm dead set on this geet. What I want is a couple opinions of owners. Thanks!
dmetalhead101

I love how there is almost 50 views and no ones replied...

Curt Daddy

Happens alot, expect it.

And its because of course, the mh-401 just came out and not all shops have them and they will differ from the korean made ones as these are now made in indonesia(I think so anyway) so not really anyone probably owns one of these yet.

I've played one myself, and wasn't thoroughly impressed with the floyd on it(unless you are getting the NT) but overall it played nice.

dmetalhead101

Happens alot, expect it.

And its because of course, the mh-401 just came out and not all shops have them and they will differ from the korean made ones as these are now made in indonesia(I think so anyway) so not really anyone probably owns one of these yet.

I've played one myself, and wasn't thoroughly impressed with the floyd on it(unless you are getting the NT) but overall it played nice.

Ok. Thanks man. Is the guitar neck through? I've been bouncing around in my head wether to get the one with the floyd or the strung through one.

IHateEveryone

The new Mh-401NT is nice. I almost bought it instead of my EC-401FM

Post to Thread