need advice on V shape guitars

Updated
need advice on V shape guitars
I am looking to get a ESP or LTD V series guitar and wanted some feedback. I like the M. Padget sig but its a bit on the pricey side, I also like the Alexi guitars and the last one i saw that was in the mix was a Ltd V250....anyone have one of these? Is it any good?
DUKE

Shit, 11 guitars! I feel really guilty having 5 around the house. lol

Post family pics, dude!

matt b.

Shit, 11 guitars! I feel really guilty having 5 around the house. lol

Post family pics, dude!

Go to the "post your sigs" thread...I think pg. 20 and there you will find what it is you seek! Plus I dont know how to get the pic here without it being a link.

Oh yeah....in the Signature Seires Forum

DNAx

How about donating 1 or multiple guitars to my fund, the "Omfg I want many guitars but have no money so please give me your guitars"? It would be appreciated! :D

Wyatt

at the peak of my stupidity, i had 21 guitars. this was also when i had my own place after i got divorced.

about a year ago i moved in w/ my girlfriend, now i'm down to 12. and still looking to get rid of 3 or 4 more.

at the moment i'm gassin bad for a BC Rich Deluxe V, but i told the woman i wouldn't get it until i sold a few more. it's my choice to keep the peace in the household....things are just better that way!!

smally13

Tell you what, Wyatt...In the interest of keeping the peace around your household, I'll babysit yer V's for no charge. Your girls stay safe, I get to play with more geets than I know what to do with. Win win dude.

matt b.

but i told the woman i wouldn't get it until i sold a few more. it's my choice to keep the peace in the household....things are just better that way!!

Yeah I told my wife, not too long ago, I would have no more than 4...................oops. Shes the best and never complains about me buying them!

The V-500 came today. All I can say is that was a steal @ $399, fast neck, light and looks great!!

Post to Thread