LTD MH-1000NT green or...

Updated
customESP
Looking to get a new guitar this week and was seriously considering a LTD MH-1000NT in green with duncans... was also looking at a fender Jim Root Telecaster in white or a steinberger synapse SS2F custom. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!
OutlawTorn

based on what your saying with the Fender JR Tele, if your willing to spend the now price hiked prices for the fender i recommend you dont even look at the MH-1000NT, and just get a NT-II

customESP

based on what your saying with the Fender JR Tele, if your willing to spend the now price hiked prices for the fender i recommend you dont even look at the MH-1000NT, and just get a NT-II

Price hiked prices? The guitar has gone up $50 since it came out a year ago... You also get a nice hard shell case thrown in also for @$900US. Not too bad. I also don't want to spend more than $900 so any ESP M series is out ( I think thats what you meant by an NT-II ) Any users own the MH-1000NT?

IHateEveryone

I use to own a MH-1000NT. It was the Dark Brown Sun burst color. I am an EMG guy myself, but the duncans sounded amazing in it.

deftoneskidd

http://www.theperfectguitar.com/explore.cfm?STORE=Y&N=103&SN=118&CT=101a&PG=101635101&W=STORE&P=N&S=1001809&U=1&SS=1&CR=Y

the price is going up to $1200 industry-wide. march 1 is the date from what i'm hearing..

Treater

I spent 1000€ for my black 06 MH1000. It´s a great guitar. But some of the ESP standards are now around 1500€, but more expensive when I bought the MH. So today I sometimes feel like, whether it would have been better to spend 500€ more to get the real deal you know.
But in fact I just can´t think about a guitar that plays that much better than the MH :)

mrclean77

I love my MH1k - I think I paid 700, another ~90-100 for the case

If I had 900, I'd be looking for a used Horizon, here or on the bay

JMO

Post to Thread