ltd mh-401 qmnt see-through black

Updated
hollowcrown
hey guys, i'm a new member! does anyone have photos of this guitar? ltd mh-401 qmnt see-through black i'm considering buying one, as I would be going for a deluxe series MH-1000 but the abalone overdoing is a bit much for me.
andrei

np, take some time, look around ;)

you may also try the search function for pics.

thomann are very reliable, from the experience i've had with them.

hollowcrown

thanks guys for the advice! i'll keep that in mind. Thomann might be the one then!

I've never owned an LTD before. But I am after a MH series for my next purchase

I do however own an ESP Eclipse II that i'm about to post pics of in the esp section ;)
as i just noticed there is a post your pics thread haha. Love this forum already

zigabric

Heya guys, didnt want to start a new thread, I have a couple of questions about this guitar. Im buying a left handed version of it...

At some stores it says that it has a natural binding on the body, and at some, all white bindings. Any ideas whats up with that?

Since all the stores are way too far for me to visit, I cant tell how do the quilted maple bodys look + the stores dont want to send me pictures ( because its "time consuming" and because they have the guitars packed..).

Any experience with qualted maple tops? Are maple tops fairly similar in quality and looks?

I cant find much good pictures about the axe, anyone have any?

Thanks!

FLSHWND

thanks guys for the advice! i'll keep that in mind. Thomann might be the one then!

I've never owned an LTD before. But I am after a MH series for my next purchase

I do however own an ESP Eclipse II that i'm about to post pics of in the esp section ;)
as i just noticed there is a post your pics thread haha. Love this forum already

Thomann are legit and their customer service is great, the same with return of goods etc.

Post to Thread