where do you buy your LTDs?

Updated
where do you buy your LTDs?
never have i bought a guitar from Sam Ash or Guitar Center cause i can usually find better deals else where..but now i have my heart set on the Blue ec1000 which i cant find on ebay or craigslist for auctions.. so i figure my credit card might have to suck it up and visit a bigger music store ha
deftoneskidd

www.theperfectguitar.com

they always have awesome promos.. use INSANE08 in the promo code field.

jsp

You guys don't have punctuation in Canada?

sirsloop

holy... tempting to offload my Viper 400 and MH-250NT for this beast...

ESP Standard Series Horizon NT-II
Total $1,189.15

Riverrunsred

INSANE08 no longer workie

deftoneskidd

INSANE08 no longer workie

only worked til the 18th.. i'm sure they'll have another one up soon.. maybe not as deep of discounts. that was the deepest i've seen yet.. if you actually call them they'll give you great deals pretty much all the time and you don't need no stinkin promo code

load more replies (1 of 1)
thesparkeffect

I buy from a place in Northern Virginia called Melodee Music. They have two locations within 20 mins of each other. Amazing prices. Example, they had the Michael Wilton LTD for $699! and the GL-256 for $325, these were both sale prices, but even at their regular prices, they are often at least 100 to 150 (and some times more) cheaper than any deal I have seen in person or online. It is dangerous to go in there, because I always walk out with a new guitar :) Message me if you want any more information. I am not sure if they would do mail order, but they might. Great local business with two locations and they have been opened for almost 40 years!

Mr. Wicked

I use MusiciansFriend. No shipping on guitars, which is sweet. I can't wait until they get an AX-401. If they ever do. I don't like the tribal inlays the 400 has.

Post to Thread