Looking for an LTD H-250 in blue.

Updated
Michael A.
Looking to score an H-250 in blue if anyone has one or knows of one in good shape.
Michael A.

Bump.

$uperpuma

I've got one in black, but not blue. did you see the one on ebay that just ended?

Michael A.

Does your black one have the cockstock? Did not see that one on ebay. Was it blue? I remember when MF was blowing these out for like $250.........kicking myself then for not getting one.

1point8t

They pop up now and then on ebay. Not bad guitars at all for the money, they were around $420 new IIRC. Agathis bodies, but a set of active EMGs would be the cure all. Good luck finding one man.

Cockstock FTMFW.

Michael A.

I used to have an older H-202 in the see thru red. Great little guitar. Bought it as a "B=stock"..........but could not find a single blemish anywhere when it arrived. Got it for 199 from Music 123. Bolt neck though. I always thought that the H-250 with the neck-thru would be sweet. Wanted a blue one. still looking.

$uperpuma

yeah, cockstock'd transblack agathis, good guitar, but I have my eyes on an old H body with a single coil in the front and stop tail, and I need the cash.

Michael A.

yeah, cockstock'd transblack agathis, good guitar, but I have my eyes on an old H body with a single coil in the front and stop tail, and I need the cash.

The old Mavericks? I think they were the MV series with the single coils in the neck. Your H-250........its stop tail right? I don't remember a trem on those. HHMMMMMM..........I am looking for an H-250 and you are in need of cash..................interesting..........pics?

Post to Thread