Who think that we need more finishes for the V-500 or even a V-1000 series??

Updated
MattiaS
That's it guys..... I really think that the V-500 need more finish options, like the old Dave Mustaine Signature Series..... I remember a limited edition with flame maple top and Sunburst Finish..... Why the V-500 can't have the same finish options or even more?! jajaja it's not fair for that poor guitar... jajajaa And what do you think about the idea of a V-1000 Series?.... with locking tuners a better bridge, and maple top?.... Mmmm... i think that is a really cool idea... jajajaja Ok... post your opinions and suggestions.... Cheers!
DUKE

I've been wanting to have more color variations for the LTD Vs too...Actually, I want an ESP V-standard series available to the US even if it's just black.

A V-1000 sounds good too...but for the love of all...NO ABALONE.

exhibit-sbt

v-1000 would fail due to abalone overusage. bring back v-350.

Velt017

v-1000 would fail due to abalone overusage. bring back v-350.

Yes, change the tuners to grovers and the nut to the ervana and use the Floyd Rose "Special", but same color options etc... would be great to be able to grab one in white or in gunmetal.

Roidster

bring out a V with a Floyd reverse headstock and a Urban Camo finish,and i would be first in line to buy one

MV-CTM

it'd look sick in plain trans-red

Mikelius

I`d like more options, but I'm stil getting the 500 in black, I'm a sucker for dark guitars.

DUKE

Ask nileguy for moar pics :p

gab4554

More finish and no 1000 series.. Abalone sucks.

But there should be also some LTD SV too

Roidster

Ask nileguy for moar pics :p
too bad Nileguy doesn't own that guitar anymore

load more replies (1 of 1)
Curt Daddy

satin black dv8 style v with floyd would rock balls!

diadorastriker

satin black dv8 style v with floyd would rock balls!
+1 Id like it in metallic silver too

Curt Daddy

yup.

SuperDuperNaut

YES. bring back a white DV8, just de-mustaine it like the V500.

DT1985

They need to bring back the STBC V's. Friend of mine has a V-350 in STBC and it is sick.

guitarist1993

There's an Eclipse that doesn't have abalone, right? That'd be good. I also agree with the urban camo V. Dream guitar

Post to Thread