New Guitar...kh-602 or M-1000?

Updated
customESP
Good Morning Everyone, I am looking to buy a new guitar tomorrow as my Fiance got me so worked up I smashed my entire collection of guitars (Gibson Les Pauls Fender Strats etc etc........lets just say a strat can annihilate a les paul) she was complaining that my mastering of "dyers eve" at a certain volume was driving her insane... :) ...anyways... I want an orginal floyd and emg's so I picked out the kh-602 and the m-1000. If any owners can let me know the build quality or why you think I should get one over the other it would be very much appreciated in these dark times :) Cheers
EGZMETALFRK666

Well the M-1000 has a flamed maple top, abalone binding, grover tuners, and nicer inlays. I've played the KH-602 and it was great, I think for the price your better off getting the M-1000.

Jan S.

dude... next time you smash les pauls and fenders over a complaining chick, send the guitars to me to give them a better home :p

keeping this in mind, I'd suggest you buy a cheapass guitar to smash :p

and on a personal note: I would actually go for the KH :)

Gfunk

my Fiance got me so worked up I smashed my entire collection of guitars (Gibson Les Pauls Fender Strats etc etc........

Pics please.

customESP

Pics please.

Dont make me open the trash bag near the front door...... I dont want to throw the remains away but there is not much left to work with and I dont want to think about that awful day.... :( The old gibson took the brunt of my attack as I used a 1985 Japanese Strat as a club till its khaler trem flew off and I regained control of my temper... The gibson didnt fare as well.... Headstock snapped off.... Neck snapped from body.... Body really messed up.... knobs and pickups cracked and dented.... New guitar here I come!

I might take pics tonight when I get home, talking about it here has been very therapeutic :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Miguel

Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics PicsPics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics PicsPics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics PicsPics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics PicsPics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics PicsPics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics Pics

Roidster

man if a chic is complaining about your guitars,send her on her way
plenty of fish in the sea

you should never smash your guitars over a chic,its not worth it,one thing i found in life
chics may come and go,but guitars will always be in your life

customESP

Hopefully I will have time tonight to open the bags full of the smashed guitars and take some pics for those who like to see the misfortune of others :(

MyApocalypse

pics of guitars, before or after the smashing

edit: before AND after would be nice :)

Weasley

pics of guitars, before or after the smashing

edit: before AND after would be nice :)

+1 pics ASAP

and just out of curiosity, about how much did you originally spend on all the guitars you smashed?

Gwedo

KH602 its much nicer in my opinion, we had both at work and the KH sounds huge very impressed

sirsloop

it didnt happen.

customESP

it didnt happen.
Just some quick pics as I didnt want to drag all the pieces out of the bags

Throne_Of_Lunacy

I like the KH-602 better, just because i don't like the binding around the fretboard and the headstock of the M-1000.

metalhobo

Don't throw that shit away. I'm sure some people here will GLADLY take it off of your hands and pay for shipping.

customESP

Not sure what i'm going to do with all the wreckage.... i dont even want to look at it till i get my new guitar on friday....

Last Call

i would gladly take them, and ill pay for shipping. (PM me)
they would make some cool decorations, and as others have said, send her ass packin'!
and i say go for the kh i like them a lot.

ESP

This is one of the stranger threads I've encountered. Innocent little Paul. No one ever thinks of the poor guitars...

Brian

Dude, you've got anger issues.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread