LTD MX130 information needed

Updated
Stringmachine
Hi there! I just found this forum a few days ago looking for some information about ESP/LTD explorers. I found a thread in the ESP section whitch was very informative but I still have some questions. Seems to be quite a few people here with lots of informations so here goes: I just found a LTD MX130 for sale. The thing is that it is quite a bit away from where I live so I won't be able to try it out myself. And I have not been able to find out that much about it. Anyway, the owner says it is totaly original, and from the pix it seems to be in close to perfect condition, except for the plastic plate holding the jack. And it has a hardcase. My questions are: - what type of neck contour does it have (fat 50's, slim 60's, wizard etc.)? - what type of body does it have (mahogany, alder etc.)? - is it any good? (I know this is a preference thing, but...) - what is it worth? So there you go. Hoping some of you might share your wisdom.
Dilzdo21

alder body

maple neck

duncan design humbuckers

closer to 60's slim

dont quote me

i got one comin in a few days

there awsome ltd's!

prolly worth 4-700 dollars us

Gfunk

alder body

maple neck

duncan design humbuckers

closer to 60's slim

dont quote me

i got one comin in a few days

there awsome ltd's!

prolly worth 4-700 dollars us

Nope.

Mahogany body and neck, dual 81s, set neck, thin U neck profile. They usually fetch $900-1100 depending on case, condition, and shipping.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Stringmachine

Thanks, Gfunk. Well, it's got dual 81's, and it sure got a set neck. If it got a thin U-profile I think I might go for this one.

Anything else I need to know?

Stringmachine

Thanks, Fordman65.

Sounds like I'll have to go for this one.

cicada71

Did you manage to get this one, I just got a MX-130 the other day I'm very happy with it.

Post to Thread