Ec500s

Updated
Dimebag
Hi all.... I know, I am not a very active poster, but I have 2 Ltd's now (FX400 and F400) and I am about to trade for another one, the EC500S... It seems that this model is discontinued??? To my understanding it is mahagony with ebony-fretboard, right???? Does anyone have the "spec-sheet" ??? ...and what is the general opinion on this thing??? I mean, I am probably going to get it, without having tried playing it (yeah, I know, but that's how this deal will work) but I am confident in it's greatness, when looking at my experiences with the other ltd's I have.. :-) /Dime, Denmark
El Jefe

get it, it'll be killer

i've got a b500 bass and it kicks all kinds of ass (it's satin black, mahogany w/ an ebony board and emg)

Dilzdo21

this took place of the discontinued kelly hayes , they made it a anniversary model in 05 and it was called the ec-2005 and ec-500 in 2006, the 05 featured a 30 inlay , 06 had usual ltd 500 at 12th fret , also featured the arch top when the 400 series was flat top. Awsome guitars, the ebony was very streaky on some guitars. Meaning it had alot of brown mixed with a darker black ebony. String threw also , so was the kelly hayes

and the link someone posted goes to the 07 ec-500s model. It has the stop bar which all other models do not have.

Dilzdo21

oh jeeez , ur the man

idpmofo

I own one ('07) and absolutely love it. I wouldnt trade it for anything. Board is ebony and yes, its discontinued

Dimebag

Thanks for your answers...
I will get me that guitar, then... :-)

Post to Thread