A lefty in need of help

Updated
holdmyown
Well this is my first post and I am basically asking for help on finding some lefty ltd esp guitars. I have no access to them in my area so I have researched them a lot and have decided I want to get myself an ltd this summer to fit my playing style. The problem is that I cannot find many lefties that are above the 50's on many of the main websites that I have heard of on the net (like samash and drumcity guitar land)....so I am asking if anyone knows any websites that might give me a couple more options. ps - I really have my eye on the viper 400
bloodstyle

sorry to say that dude... but who the hell tought you to play lefty... I know there's a debate on this and we will not start it again but I mean... every guitar is played with ur left hand on the board and right hand on the picking...it's the way it is.. its like... everybody play the flute the same way so why guitar should be different? anyway...

U'll have a hard time searching for lefty ltd. I've tried to see how many lefty guitar they made and it is not a lot. especially for viper, but they do exist. I think you won't find them as the people that have them don't wanna sell it. you should check on other brand :(

ibanez looks like they got some good stuff for lefty, or you could take a gibson/epiphone SG as you can play them both way (take it with no pickguard. or simply remove it..)

oh, and most lefty are looking for V's too cuz u can play them both way and they're... kinda cool :)

CarpeDiem

LTD Viper 400 - Cherry

LTD Viper 100FM- See-Thru Black

Manofleisure75

sorry to say that dude... but who the hell tought you to play lefty... I know there's a debate on this and we will not start it again but I mean... every guitar is played with ur left hand on the board and right hand on the picking...it's the way it is.. its like... everybody play the flute the same way so why guitar should be different? anyway...

U'll have a hard time searching for lefty ltd. I've tried to see how many lefty guitar they made and it is not a lot. especially for viper, but they do exist. I think you won't find them as the people that have them don't wanna sell it. you should check on other brand :(

ibanez looks like they got some good stuff for lefty, or you could take a gibson/epiphone SG as you can play them both way (take it with no pickguard. or simply remove it..)

oh, and most lefty are looking for V's too cuz u can play them both way and they're... kinda cool :)

That has got to be the most ignorant thing I have read in a while :( It's called genetics. He is lefty. End of Story. I play guitar lefty too and always cringe when I hear something like this. You can get lefty Flutes BTW, and Violins, Saxaphones, etc etc. Check eBay for proof.

For the original poster, there are a few decent LTD's available lefty eg EC1000 Deluxe in a couple of different colours, Viper 400, EX 400 in the UK but that is about if for the decent ones. Your best bet is to try DCGL or eBay. There are always plenty of lefty guitars there. As for an ESP, all ESP Japan models are available but you will need to special order one and then wait about 6 months for it. I have a lefty ESP Horizon Standard Series which took 7 months to arrive and have also ordered a lefty ESP MII in Snow White Neck Thru which will also take about 6 months. The EC1000 that I have is a standard model, so it shouldn't be much of a wait for those. Just check with your ESP dealer and they can probably get one pretty quickly.
Cheers
Gav
________
Drug testing

holdmyown

alright thanks for the feedback guys. This week ill head over to a dealer and see if they will special order me a lefty ltd...might cost me more but atleast it is an option. Does anyone know if I can special order off drum city guitar land?? They have a viper 400 lefty but its currently out of stock. But if all that fails then I will look into that website (dotonshaft), from what i have seen they have some nice looking guitars. a couple even look like a horizon at first glance

With_Strength_I_Burn

lefty's become righty's if they start righty and vice versa

holdmyown

Man I hate the interwebz sometimes. I ended up going a totally different way and purchased a Schecter (whick I love, don't get me wrong) not long ago and now MusiciansFriend decided to put a ltd viper 400 up for lefties. F my life.

k65h

Another choice to look at for lefty guitars is Carvin.

Mark B.

Some lefty players born totaly this way,ain't not way that can play right,so,If "MR ALL GO NUTS ASSHOLE ESP GUITAR COMPANY" will finally

make everyone happy,making more models in lefty,and not just a few,it would be nice,what lefty models came this year? 1? 2? maybe,this is it

I am not saying that the company must build all the models,but at least,If I want this model,I order it,and you charge me the same price as right model

and don't say that lefty its more work,maybe 40 year ago when guitars were builded by hand I would understand,but now guitars all made by computer macchines,so stop scamming lefty player with this god damn custom shop order,you can make everybody happy just getting a regolar order,paying u the same price of the right model. 

Post to Thread