Question on the 'White' EX-400

Updated
Mezziah22
Hey guys, if any of you own or have seen a white ex-400 in person, Can you tell me if its more 'White' or does it look like a cremey yellow color? because ive seen a couple of pics and some showed it looking more white, others showed it looking more yellow, and if you have pics of your own to put up, that'd be cool. Thanks.
tee5150ii

The black chrome hardware I've seen looks more chrome than black...as if it was a regular chrome covering and then somebody accidentally sprayed some black spray paint over it in a thin layer. It's reflective like chrome but noticeably darker. That's the best way I could explain it.

Mezziah22

Alright buddy, thanks a lot for the help, I appreciate it.

Mezziah22

Ah, I just noticed a little typo I had,

I meant black NICKEL, not chrome, im not sure if thats what you took it as or not anyways, but I just wanted to throw that out there just in case ;-)

daddydoomsday

Yeah he described it right, I have a FX-400 with it and I really dont like it, its really easy to tarnish.

Meshuggahman106

I have seen a mix of both dark yellow and snow white...

Throne_Of_Lunacy

i've seen snow white

moosemeister

Jeeez the white one looks amazing.

Weasley

snow white's all ive seen

andrei

shure as hell they are! - but i've heard it's all about luck (the piece of wood it's made of - i'd figure).
if you're realy picky about this, you whon't come around moving the strap-button.

@ESPKH4Builder: like your Audi.

Post to Thread