LEATHER STRAP for my LTD BASS

Updated
roncubus
hi! i just bought an LTD D-5 bass and im pretty much happy with it... now since i got this nice bass, i would like to get myself a comfortable leather strap... any suggestions guys? i would like to get your opinions which model and brand do you think is best... i am very much after the quality and the comfort...
IbbySRX

Man, no one's replied to you in 12 days...sucks, dude. At any rate, I'm not sure if this will help or not....about 4 years ago, I got a great deal on a leather Tobias strap which I bought on MusicYo (I know, go ahead and laugh, or cry). It listed for over $35 and I got it for $9.95. Best strap I've evr owned...padded at the shoulder area, very comfy. MY stopped selling Tobias products after I bought that strap, so, you may have to dig in a bit to find it. Have you been to your local music store to check it now. I also know that Bass Player magazine will sell straps like that as well. No doubt about it, leather is the way to go, especially for bass.

moosemeister

Andrei left a good suggestion.

Go to local music stores. Take your bass and see what you find most comfortable.

Post to Thread