M400 Users...please help

Updated
d_byrne23
What do you guys like/dislike about this guitar...mainly I want to know is how reliable is the trem? Thanks any feedback is appreciated
xdaynex

What do you guys like/dislike about this guitar...mainly I want to know is how reliable is the trem? Thanks any feedback is appreciated

well the trem being a licensed floyd rose is above decent but below superior quality. it gets the job done if you dont go all wacko with it. like u can do many insane things with original floyds and the knife edges wont dull out, but with the licensed one, they wear out at a quicker rate. so it all depends on what you plan to do with yours. i have a licensed floyd rose and i only use it occasionally for some divebombs (the bar is not pulled too far up or down tho) and i also bought it for the tuning stability (licensed holds tuning well if not abused but original does better when tortured:P). thats basically my honest opinion

d_byrne23

Thanks, anyone else? Also what ltd models come with originals, like the starting price point

metalhobo

The M-1000 has an OFR for around $900, but to tell you the truth, buying an M-400 and putting an OFR in it costs less (~$780) than buying an M-1000. With the 1000, you are paying more for the flamed-maple top and abalone purfling. I believe the 1000 and 400 series are made in the same factory.

Dilzdo21

def better than any 400 , but he is right, if you like black then judt get the 400

Post to Thread