mh-50 with duncan distortion

Updated
Bloopt
hey. i have just changed my bridge pickup to a seymour duncan distortion. only the bridge though...don't have much in my wallet. hehe...yeah, i jus wanted to noe what u guys think of it that's all. thanks :)
sirsloop

I personally think its kinda stupid to put a pup in that thing, but to each his own. Does it make you happy? If it does, who cares what everyone else thinks.

Mr Pigwalk

I personally think its kinda stupid to put a pup in that thing, but to each his own. Does it make you happy? If it does, who cares what everyone else thinks.

13 years ago I stuck a Dimarzio Tone Zone into a Ibanez Silver Cadet. 13 years later, and I'm still using that pickup. When you get a newer guitar, you can always move the pickup over.

gorsch

What amp are you using and how's it sound. I might try one in one of my guitars but I've never heard it.

SpiderPig

I have a SD 59' and Jazz on my EC50. They sound really nice.

sirsloop

Its like installing a corvette engine in a chevette. It may sound nice but you're still driving a chevette.

Robotsatemygrandma

Its like installing a corvette engine in a chevette. It may sound nice but you're still driving a chevette.

But you're driving a "vette" with a "vette" engine. HAHA!

People will give you shit for it cause it's a lower quality LTD, but if you're happy with the end result then that's all that matters.

I'd check out a 400 series or higher or a used 300 series. Best bang for the buck.

Metahead

pics or it didnt happen

Metahead

pics or it didnt happen

^^^

Bloopt

well i'm kinda satisfied with the sound. cause i won't be getting another gtr soon. probably in 2-3 years time. any suggestions on what i should get? gibson, fender, esp,

sirsloop

well... you are posting on the ESP forums...lol...

___KC___

got any pics?

SpiderPig

Some dumbass wants to buy them for 120 euros :|
Their off. Going away tomorrow. I dont miss them. Ill be ok with the old ones.

sirsloop

Heh heh... one of my old coworkers had a chevette and broke the "chevatte" badges to just say "vette". I assure you he was fooling no one. ;)

Bloopt

i'll post de pic soon...haven't got the time yet

Post to Thread