Feelings on the EC-SIN

Updated
Feelings on the EC-SIN
Just got my graphic series ltd ec-sin. They only made 100 and mine is number 100. I haven't heard much talk about these on the forum and just wanted to know peoples opinions on them It plays just as well as a regular ecplise which i have 3 of them. The graphics are really interesting to look over. I just saw one on ebay go for around $1000 already and they just came out with a factory price of around 900. Do you think these will keep going up in value?
EXPer

Yeah probably since its limited, but u gotta show us pix man!

___KC___

Yeah probably since its limited, but u gotta show us pix man!

+1

this thread fails without pics.

Gil

I saw one of the white ones (guitarsonist I believe?) and I was pretty impressed with the quality of the guitar. Of course it's a good eclipse model but the artwork looked top notch. I'm not so much a fan of what the artwork is but the quality on which it was on the guitar was great.

sirsloop

How is the finish on the guitar? I played a JH-200 over the weekend and the graphics made the guitar feel like it was covered in paper. It was like they took a guitar and covered it with wall paper. If they put clear over the graphics..or actually painted on the graphics I guess it would be ok.

Gil

there is clear over the graphics. I saw one a couple weeks ago at a local shop.

Tdog14

The graphics are of course under the clear coat.

Justinschut

I like the Sin

andrei

dunno... why don't they keep it simple... het's ec (the first one, not the truck) had so much taste... the grynch also...

maybe i'm too old, but they're just simple and have a lot of style.

sirsloop

if you want simple get a regular EC... might as well have some variety....

Whipfan

I just got my SIN CITY today (# 37 of 100) and I think it looks awesome and plays awesome. LOL my wife thinks it's the best looking guitar I have ever owned. It's gonna look great on stage, I love my Michael Wilton (ESP VERSION) and this...being an LTD, i must say plays almost as well as alot of the high end models. I really wonder if they will stop at 100.
I love mine.

Tdog14

I haven't even seen any on ebay which is kinda weird. Mine sits in the case untouched until I see if they will or wont go up in value.

ShreddyMcFunTits

I haven't even seen any on ebay which is kinda weird. Mine sits in the case untouched until I see if they will or wont go up in value.

It's not going to increase in value unless:

1) You leave it for 50 years
2) You leave it for 25 years and it's no. 1 or 100.

sirsloop

I always thought it was kinda silly when people do that kinda stuff. Ya know, buy a car and put it in a bubble for 30 years just cause it may appreciate in value. Guitars are meant to be played. Its only 1/100? Who cares... let someone else put theirs in an acrylic case on their wall and wish they had the balls to beat on it.

konan

come on guys, post some more pics :)

TheDevilHimself

Rockers in Denmark Street has both the white and the black one. I think in real it looks even better than on pictures.

Dingbat-Walabi

poop

Tdog14

Sirsloop, I do understand guitars are meant to be played. As I mentioned at the start of this thread I have 3 other eclipses......its just that when you see a guitar like the Het sigs with the plastic still on them go for rediculous amounts of money it gives me the idea that in a couple yrs, someone will want a limited that has not been touched.....Keep in mind, Im aware the SIN is far from the prices of the Het sigs, but hopefully you get me drift.

Matthew

I think they're hideous.

Tdog14

Believe it or not it IS number 100.

Post to Thread