Which is the best LTD for you?

Updated
Rodle
I'm thinking in KH-602, MH-1000 and FX-400. I've got a KH-602 and I want to buy a FX-400 (or is better the EX-400?) I wait for your replys. Thanks!
sirsloop

for me... a red MH1000 hard tail w/ duncans! I already have and love my mh250nt, but want a FX series pretty bad. I've been sweatin the fx260 for a while now... cheaper than the 400 but still has a mahogany body.

ESPANDY16

for me... the alexi 600 in white
fast neck, one pickup ( i dont like neck pickups), smaller botom wing, and a nice finish
i play it in the local store all the time , sadly when you 14 and too young to get a job its hard to get a nice guitar

MyApocalypse

for me... the alexi 600 in white
fast neck, one pickup ( i dont like neck pickups), smaller botom wing, and a nice finish
i play it in the local store all the time , sadly when you 14 and too young to get a job its hard to get a nice guitar

im 14 i bought my own white alexi 600. just save up dude, and get any job opportunity you can find

load more replies (1 of 1)
OutlawTorn

ive got an 02 Viper 100 that i put EMG's in (60N/81B) and Planet Waves Locking Tuners, and i have bone stock EX-50 that im gonna do a bunch of work on unless i get the M-200UC

njrusmc

I made 3-4 bucks an hour when I was 12 handing out fliers in doorjams (10 years ago). Anything is possible dude.

Post to Thread