Ec 256 Avb Price??

Updated
espsy
I like the look of this guitar and was wondering if anyone has any idea on price??
1point8t

I paid $449 for my GL256. I would imagine its similarly priced.

espsy

thanks bro

gorsch

I'm waiting on one too. I got an EC1000 in amber sunburst and love it to death. I play it over my M200fm and gibson V. It sounds SOOOO good I cant bring myself to buy anything other than another EC model. I really wish the green EC1000 came with a flame top like the blue one, as opposed to quilted. Also cant stand to binding. Too flashy. A simple black would do. I would've bought one but the quilted just looks "blotchy." My amber-burst is darker than most of the others too. It's PRS quality flame and super dark. Like tiger stripes. I'm trying to remember to take some pics.

1point8t

I think its a great value. You should be able to find it for less than 5 bills. Carlino and DrumCityGuitarLand have them for $449, that's the average price you can expect to pay. If you choose DCGL and opt to not get the free t shirt, Jason will usually cover shipping. I already have a shitload of ESP T's from ordering there, haha.

1point8t

Or just make your shop price match...they'll probably do it for $20 difference rather than lose a local customer.

1point8t

Different woods, different pickups, different everything really. The only thing in common is a 200 series designation.

metalhobo

Key word being quality. They are made in the same factory I believe. My point one is no more garbage than the other.

gorsch

I'd go for the GL-256. I played one the other day and it's sweet. I want one. Might be the same factory but it's a way better guitar. I dont really like the WA-600 either. Too over priced. I'd rather buy another EC1000.

Post to Thread