LTD viper 500s

Updated
iamthelaw
I am thinking of buying a LTD Viper 500s (the one in the 2007 catalogue as they seem to have discontinued it in 2008) over the internet as i can't find it in any shops near me, but i have a few question i hoped someone could answer. This may be an obvious question but, are there fret marks on the top of the neck as there are none on the actual fret board, except for the 12th, i am not sure i can survive without knowing what fret i am at. And secondly is the 42mm Earvana Compensated Nut that comes on the viper still going to be OK if i am tuned to B and using thicker strings (54 42 30 22 15 11) will the notches be wide enough for the string or will i have to widen them, any other problems? Can i change it? thanks in advance for any help
5150-Viper

i have both answers, yes there are markers on top so you will know where your at on the fretboard.. Second i use 56-12 in C standard on my viper400. The earvana nut will fit the strings fine without modification... those are sweet guitars, good luck and hopefully you'll find one.

Post to Thread