Tm-600

Updated
Alex7734
I plan on getting the TM-600. Are they any good?
MyApocalypse

If you are talking about the 07 Travis Miguel Gold/Yellow piece of shit..

GTFO.

Weasley

If you are talking about the 07 Travis Miguel Gold/Yellow piece of shit..

GTFO.

+1

Yoshi

^Ever played it? No? Shut the fuck up. Yes? State your reason for your answer.

If you mean the black one, its the same as the gold one but black. Great guitar, sounds better than any deluxe model, and quite possibly my favourite ltd out there. It feels different to a normal viper on your right arm, its a flat top. other than that great guitar. Get it if you can

MyApocalypse

^Ever played it? No? Shut the fuck up. Yes? State your reason for your answer.

If you mean the black one, its the same as the gold one but black. Great guitar, sounds better than any deluxe model, and quite possibly my favourite ltd out there. It feels different to a normal viper on your right arm, its a flat top. other than that great guitar. Get it if you can

No, actually, i havent played it. I have played vipers before, but from the looks of the yellow/gold travis miguel model, i wouldn't WANT to play it. Its hideous IMO. If hes talking about the 08 model, fine, its an improvement from the 07 model, but i still dont like it

load more replies (1 of 1)
sirsloop

HAHAH... I noticed they took the gold one out of the line up...

DrivingDownTheDarkness

Atreyu sigs = FAIL

MyApocalypse

Atreyu sigs = FAIL

+1

Curt Daddy

Atreyu sigs = FAIL

+1

Yoshi

i personally like flat top, an he wanted to know what they were like, you fuckheads here just boosting your post count with pointless shit. Dont say nothing if its nothing constructive morons.

DrivingDownTheDarkness

i personally like flat top, an he wanted to know what they were like, you fuckheads here just boosting your post count with pointless shit. Dont say nothing if its nothing constructive morons.

Uhh it is constructive dick were posting our opinions witch is what the forums are here for

load more replies (1 of 1)
Gil

Flat tops are fine if you like em and how else are you going to get a viper with a FR without paying for a custom shop?

DrivingDownTheDarkness

Flat tops are fine if you like em and how else are you going to get a viper with a FR without paying for a custom shop?

FR's not my thing

Yoshi

please consider the fact i have been here longer than you idiot.

You never said it was well constructed or posted anything substantial...so your post is void

post something that would help him decide. if you have nothing worth saying then dont say it

DrivingDownTheDarkness

post something that would help him decide.

Fine. dont buy it dude with that money you can grab something with all the specs your looking for that will also look a hell of alot better

N3rdAl3rt

both of you stfu /endthread

Post to Thread