Has anyone noticed this?

Updated
Has anyone noticed this?
The new site has a pic of the '08 h500 with emg's having a regular TOM, compared to the string thru TOM on the duncan version and all the other ltd H series. i dont even see a pic in the catalog. True or error?
bloodstyle

sorry but... what is TOM?

XxDBENCxX

Tom is the name of the bridge. The H500 w/EMG's has a hardtail and the others are all string through.

XxDBENCxX

Thats why I like the H251 better than the H500 hardtail! I would buy the H500 w/ EMG's if it was a stringthrough

Butch

well thats what i am trying to figure out, if they actually made the emg version alone with a hard tail now.

XxDBENCxX

Looks that way bro. Can I have your H500:)

Butch

well samash says their one is still string thru, i will send a PM to the mod and ask him for you,

and i will more than gladly be willing to sell you my h500 cuz i even need the dough to fund an amp, however i live in the caribbean.

so unless you are flying in to pick it up i will not ship it.

XxDBENCxX

I'm always willing to go to the Caribbean! I live in S. Florida, Butch. I'm gonna check out what u said about SamAsh.

Butch

a word of advice, these websites may sometimes have wrong specs about their items, so i suggest you do a little more "digging up" first.

and you are welcome anytime you drop in trinidad.

xcc

TOM= Tune-O-Matic :p

metalhobo

The one at NAMM 2008 was stop-tail.

Post to Thread