A MH-250 or H-251? Please advise!

Updated
XxDBENCxX
I am torn between the two. A pros or cons? Thanks guys!
Gravy Tank

Its all about preferance. The MH-250 and the H-251 arent going to be a whole lot different from each other, aside from the bridges and finishes. Personally, I'd reccomend you save up a little bit more and get a 400 series. Better tone woods, better quality control, great value. But if you can't swing it, a 250 series would certainly suffice.

XxDBENCxX

Thanks man! I really like the new headstock on the new h251. Thats the only thing holding me back from the more expensive series.

Butch

yeah the 400 will be better than the 250, although i own a h500 i would prefer the pointed headstock on the mh.

Butch

well how about the 500 then?

XxDBENCxX

Dont like the hardtail. And the Amber one has Seymour Duncans that I dont trust. I play mostly metal type music. I hate to sound like a little bitch-Im just trying to be absoultly sure on this. I do love the H500 unreal guitar!

Butch

the SD's aint bad, you can swap em out for some dimarzios if you can.

Justin

Call me crazy, but i'd never spend over 300 dollars on a guitar with a licensed trem. I played the 251, and tbh i really liked it a lot. Never played the 250. The 251 has weird acoustics :\
i kinda digged it though xD

Butch

well the 250 series both carry agathis, which are not bad sounding at, i believe some dude just got a mh250 somewhere in so you can ask him. But as everyone usually says, the 400 and 500 series carries mahogany, which will sound a bit better than the agathis, and well you get the better pickups whether it be the duncans or the emg's.

sirsloop

For 400 bucks its hard to beat a MH250NT... mine plays better than my bosses PRS CE 24 IMHO.

XxDBENCxX

post a pic:)

Post to Thread