Ltd F-50

Updated
buzzhead54
Recently my son wanted a guitar. He is into metal so I thought of ESP. I myself have been playing for 40+ yrs. I have the usual a Les Paul, a Strat, a Tele and an acoustic Epi. Let me tell you when I tested out the F-50 for him I was amazed and the quality and sound of the guitar. I played it through a Vox Valetroxix set to high gain and could't believe how the guitar could scream. I liked it so much a bought one for myself and play it for about n hour every day. It has become my favorite. You don't have to spend $1000+ for quality anymore. ESP you rock.
asbloodrunsblack

too fuckin right . test out a real esp , or a 1000 series LTD . if you like the 50 series that much , then you'll go crazy with a higher end model .

___KC___

you really dont need a higher end model, one of the reasons that you can have a lot of fun with a lower end model is that you can chip it and abuse it without getting a bug up your ass.

Gil

you really dont need a higher end model, one of the reasons that you can have a lot of fun with a lower end model is that you can chip it and abuse it without getting a bug up your ass.
we don't NEED guitars. We want guitars :). It's not necessary but if you play in a live environment you'll notice that the price change is for the quality you'll need if you want to play in a performance environment. If you're not gonna play live it's always nice to have something to show off at the house :).

fugualarmclock

Too bad ESP doesn't offer the F in a ESP or high end LTD version in the US.

The F-50 looks like it could be a nice cheap alternative for those who want a Japanese Forest but can get one yet especially with some of the higher end ones having fruity inlays or being made of agathis. If I can find one cheap enough I might consider getting one until I can get a ESP/Edwards one.

Any sound/video clips of the guitar in question?

Post to Thread