Is this odd?

Updated
Mr Riboflavin
I've been an ESP guy for about 7 years and just purchased a STG EC-1000, if you don't like the abalone fuckoff :). Here's the thing that I found a bit odd, the headstock just says LTD on it, it doesn't say Deluxe. It doesn't bother me at all, I could care less honestly but it's the only one I've seen like this and I've looked all over the net. Anyone else have one that doesn't say Deluxe?
1point8t

Easy there, no need to tell anyone to fuck off. Second, that's odd that they left out that decal, but it could have been made at 4:59 on a Friday and one of those Koreans was in a hurry to leave the factory. It's probably just a manufacturing error.

Mr Riboflavin

Easy there, no need to tell anyone to fuck off. Second, that's odd that they left out that decal, but it could have been made at 4:59 on a Friday and one of those Koreans was in a hurry to leave the factory. It's probably just a manufacturing error.

The F off was just a joke, I've been browsing this place for a while and seen the majority opinion of the abalone on the 1000's. At first I didn't like it either but it's grown on me.

I think you are right about the manufacturing defect, I was just wondering how many others there are like this and if anyone here has one or has seen one.

1point8t

The abalone is a little overkill, but only when you're up close. I've had a gloss black and a vintage sunburst EC1K, both were really nice guitars. I'm just more of a superstrat guy so I sold em both.

At least your guitar is unique, I'm sure there aren't many out there without the Deluxe designation.

Skin N. Bones

Where is the pron?

Post to Thread