Ec-1000 Stbc

Updated
guenzka
This has probably been covered a million times so I apologize for the but I am trying to decide between an EC-1000 STBC and an Eclipse-II STBC. Of course the $$$ difference is a factor but I also LOVE the inlay work on the EC-1000. (I know you either love it or hate it but I really like it). I need the real story on the playing differences. I have asked around locally and I have heard everything from "save the money and go with the EC-1000" to "the Eclipse-II is far superior and the difference on the neck is like night and day". I would love to play them both myself but the local shops are too cheap to keep an Eclipse-II in stock so all I have been able to try is the EC-1000. I love it but am curious about what you guys think!!! Thanks!!!
coyote

Go with the eclipse-II. It is worth every penny. The EC-1000 is not a bad guitar by any means but the Eclipse II is an amazing guitar. Its a better built, better playing , and a better sounding guitar.

Steve K.

Props to the Elcipse II, I have 2 and love them both. $999 from Sam Ash on the faded maple top

Post to Thread