[help] is this guitar rite for me?

Updated
DEFchime
i wanted to ask anyone with a ltd f 250... does it weigh alot...is the fretboard smooth... is it worth the money to get it... does the guitars color look good? i play mostly nu-metal, industrial, death metal and sometimes grunge any info on this guitar would be great
njrusmc

The 250 series are usually a good price for the money, just understand that the 400 series for just a few hundred more is DEFINITELY worth considering!

Bridge The Void

I'd try it out first. I know most people aren't too bothered by shapes, but for me the F shape is a complete write off. I think its sexy, but one of the points pokes squarely into my sternum because of how high I have my axes, as well as how skinny I am :P

Gil

for me the F shape is more of a bass shape than a guitar shape to me. it is a great looking bass but as a guitar not so much methinks.

DEFchime

in regards to njrusmc

I was going to get the 400 and it is way more awesome but the 250 has a Tremolo bar and i really depend on it for some of the sounds i make before "break downs" and as intros

but the 400 is sick i lovee the tribal inlays

in like 10 years im goin to get a f-series custom 7-string with a tremolo, tribal inlays, snow white with red vains going through the body...its going to cost alot!!!

also do esp guitars come in a custom fit case...can i buy one...is it soft or hard...do they make a soft one?

Post to Thread