Grassroots

Updated
Raikkun787
Hello I was wondering it it was possible to order Japanese grassroots series guitars through US dealers? Also if anyone knows, I heard that ESP America offers all models left handed through special order, does ESP Japan have the same policy? Thank you very much in advance.
asbloodrunsblack

i've only heard bad things about grass roots ? i'd go for edwards , there's loads of them on ebay

ShreddyMcFunTits

Hello
I was wondering it it was possible to order Japanese grassroots series guitars through US dealers?

No, Grassroots and Edwards are supplied in Japan only.

B1ackD3at4

I was wondering it it was possible to order Japanese grassroots series guitars through US dealers
No, they, like the Edwards brand, are Japan market only. If you wanted one you'd have to go through ebay or a store in Japan that would sell to the US. Besides, Grassroots is the lowest of the low when it comes to quality.

Also if anyone knows, I heard that ESP America offers all models left handed through special order, does ESP Japan have the same policy
You have that reversed. ESP Japan has all models available in left handed versions as a special order. In the US they only have about 7. I can't remember which ones right now, but I'm sure someone here knows them off hand.

ShreddyMcFunTits

In the US they only have about 7. I can't remember which ones right now, but I'm sure someone here knows them off hand.

Shane told me that all ESP and Ltd Models are available left handed.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Raikkun787

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Post to Thread