Places I can buy online

Updated
Nova
Ok maybe some of you already know that Im waiting for a LTD AX400... Been waiting for 6 months and I cant stand this shit anymore, and this guy at the authorized store dont know shit....anyway Im trying to find a SAFE online store where this item is STOCK, and it seems I cant find one...is this model discontinued??? Many sites told me ''this model is discontinued or no longer available'' I need some help to find one, cuz I have the feeling I'll never get it from the authorized dealer
Gil

for 2008 they're only making the Flamed Maple one

Guessing that you ordered the black one from last year. this may be why you're finding that it has been discontinued. esp apparently has been having a shortage for a while so just sit tight...keep the money in the jar and you'll get it eventually.

Butch

coulda sworn i had a post in here???

coolcoleht

I've had nothing but good experiences with MF.

Gil

I've had nothing but good experiences with MF.

the last two orders I got from them have been wrong. I ordered A pick up to replace the on that came on my viper 400( since I have the one with Seymour Duncans not EMGs) and they sent me the wrong pick up. but I put it in anyways and was glad that I did. It's a duncan custom not a custom 5 as was on there originally. plus a coil split ^_^. the other screw up was a bit bigger. They ordered a Dean ML and they sent me a Dean V-Coustic guitar. it was pretty lame. i really wanted the ML but I ended up just selling the V-coustic and not getting anything to replace it.

njrusmc

MF is just a warehouse store. They receive a package, put it on a shelf. You buy it, it comes off the shelf. DCGL > MF * infinity

maxdgad

musicgoround is awesome. definately go there if theres one near you.

Nova

Interesting

Children of the Grave

I'm actually in the same boat you are. I ordered an AX 400 about 3 months ago, but my order was canceled because the 400 was discontinued for the 400FM.

I was looking at that site, too, and personally I think there's something a bit off. Maybe it's the flashing gifs, or the crappy html, but there's something I don't trust. The deal even seems too good to be true. They're selling the guitar cheaper than any place else, and it comes with a free $120 case. It's kind of unlikely that they would even have one: I called just about every ESP dealer in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and not one of them had it.

What I'm going to do is wait for musiciansfriend to get the FM, and then order one of those. It shouldn't be too long before they have this year's models in. I was kind of disappointed at first, but then I saw a picture of the updated model on ESP's site and took a liking to it.

Nova

I'm actually in the same boat you are. I ordered an AX 400 about 3 months ago, but my order was canceled because the 400 was discontinued for the 400FM.

I was looking at that site, too, and personally I think there's something a bit off. Maybe it's the flashing gifs, or the crappy html, but there's something I don't trust. The deal even seems too good to be true. They're selling the guitar cheaper than any place else, and it comes with a free $120 case. It's kind of unlikely that they would even have one: I called just about every ESP dealer in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania, and not one of them had it.

What I'm going to do is wait for musiciansfriend to get the FM, and then order one of those. It shouldn't be too long before they have this year's models in. I was kind of disappointed at first, but then I saw a picture of the updated model on ESP's site and took a liking to it.

Btw, I talked to the guy personally on the phone
He called me himself to offer me a deal
He has the guitar, AX400 in stock right now, it arrived from California just today (at his store) but WITHOUT the case, it was wrapped up pretty well and it wasnt damaged at all. He offered me to wrap it up even better and send it to me without the case and with a 75 $ US discount. So Im gonna have, on next wednesday or thursday, an AX400, new, for 624.99$

I cant believe it

after 7 months of frikkin nightmare

Im gonna cancel my order at my local authorized shop as soon as I receive the other one, and order a case instead. In the end I'll save about 200 bucks at least

Im not the patient type usually but FINALLY it pays off ;)

metalhobo

LTDs don't come with cases... The $700 is the price without the case. You're getting $75 for nothing! :lol (don't tell the guy you're buying it from ;))

Post to Thread