ESP LTD F-104 Bass

Updated
Deathroll
I'm gonna buy a new bass soon but im not sure which one to get. Has anyone any experience with the LTD F-104 Bass. Is it good in that price range? Does it have a decent sound? I hope that somebody can help me!
Deathroll

without. I dont like big inlays. I would rather have no inlays at all just something at the 12th fret. Im going to order it next week btw together with an new amp, caus i want to do some recording.

Deathroll

Big Edit: I have been wrong the whole time i am not going to buy the 404, i am going to go for the F-254FM. which is half the price xD. Sorry guys.

Skin N. Bones

Looks nice. Who are you buying the bass and amp from? Looks like that bass is sold out at a lot of places. What kind of amp are you buying?

Deathroll

i own 1 bass atm an ibanez BTB 205 IPF i just sold my first bass.

Ryan 2%

i would still be careful about the F series for real, my viper (thats a 2003 model) just blew both a stingray and an F254 out of the water at my friend's recording studio. I think its the difference between having a set or bolt on neck.

Deathroll

You also have the F-series with a set neck....

Ryan 2%

Well yea, and its a viper so I think it's a different wood type too. I'm just saying I think that the tone problem comes from the bolt-on construction, although I could just be insane. But if you do save up for a higher series like everyone suggested it shouldnt be a problem

Post to Thread