Ex104

Updated
Skin N. Bones
Who has gotten in the new ex104? I need more pix and reviews would be great. Thanks
Skin N. Bones

Skin N. Bones

Well no response. I ordered one this morning through MF. I'll post pix and thoughts when I get it in. It's an early b-day present. I still need to find a gigbag it will fit in. I'll have to wait for the dough to get it.

Deathroll

I would love to see some pix and please tell me how it plays! I was considering getting one the only thing that bothers me is those big tuners. But maybe its better in real life. Really lookling forward to your thoughts and pics!

Skin N. Bones

Will do.

Deathroll

thanks man.

Skin N. Bones

I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!!I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! I HAVE NO PATIENCE!!! Why can't I have it now? MF hasn't sent me a tracking # yet. I ordered it first thing yesterday morning.

Deathroll

i also have no patience i finnaly have the money but i wont to know your impressions first!

Skin N. Bones

I received a tracking # this morning. They haven't given me a day of delivery. I am hoping for Friday. We'll see. I also own a Dean 2A V, Epiphone EB3 and reverse Thunderbird, and a B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock. I've only played for about 3 years though so I don't know how much my opinion will help. Anyway, I'm hoping for Friday. I'll keep you posted.

njrusmc

Be wary of warehouse joints like MF. Make sure you check that guitar over 100% immediately. Open the electronics cavity and make sure the soldering is good, make sure there is no body damage, etc. Warehouse stores DO NOT CARE AT ALL about the package, they do not even open it. Just be warned :)

Skin N. Bones

I've dealt with warehouse stores on all my Basses. I know the drill. The reason I deal with them instead of local music stores. Beside the point that they never have anything I want, is they mark everything up so much. I had ordered the Platinum Warlock Bass from MF that came in damaged. It worked out though because I didn't like the headstock. I got my thunderbird instead. Ended up getting the bronze Warlock later.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Deathroll

yeah!

Skin N. Bones

I got back to work after lunch and have a little box sitting on my desk. I get all my purchases sent to me at work so I get to see them as soon as they get here. Instead of having to wait until I get home at the end of the day (Speaking of my impatience). I ordered the Bass and a strap monday morning. I get the strap in today and have to wait until tomorrow for the Bass. I wish it was the other way around.
Anyway, this is my first 3" strap I've purchased. I should have ordered all 3" straps for my basses.

Skin N. Bones

Should be here in 3 or 4 hours.

Deathroll

should be here by now? ^^

Gil

I'M EXCITED!!@#oi!@#oiu@!oi#u!@#@!oi#u /pee pants

Deathroll

me 2 /pee pants aswell

Deathroll

k thx for the info so far.

R11GJH

Wheres the pix man

Skin N. Bones

I'm still at work. It will be tonight or sometime this weekend.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Deathroll

me neither.

Skin N. Bones

I got them up under a new thread "My New EX-104"

Post to Thread