LTD Deluxe Series

Updated
CyVy_84
i am thinking about getting a ltd deluxe, so if you have one please post all of them. i wanna see pics and tell me your opinion about them. i searched for some threads here on the board and found a few but there were not enough pictures. i'm espacially looking for the viper-1000 and the m-1000 but you can post every deluxe you have.
CyVy_84

ok thanks for the help guys... :-(

COME ON, I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT!!!!

njrusmc

Not sure what the USD and AUSD exchange is, but its around 1000 USD.

capoeiraesp

damn flames, i paid $1700 with a case for mine, though that was a good 2-3 years ago. He's right though dude, the deluxe series are friggin great bang for buck guitars. Go look in the post your ltd section bud, there's heaps of deluxe's in there.

Xero

I just posted my M-1000 in the new gear thread, check it out there.

CaptainFantastik

Can't go wrong with the Deluxe series. I have one of the early EC1000 STBC's when they came w/ dual EMG 81 pups. Got tired of the sound though and was longing for a warmer Les Paul "Guns n' Roses" kind of sound so I just took out the EMG's last night and am installing a hot rodded Seymour Duncan combo. JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck.

capoeiraesp

mines the all black mh-1000 with emg's, very nice indeed she is, ill put some pics in here when i get home

CyVy_84

thanks again for the pics. awesome guitars. i really love that finish. i think the see through finishes are the advantage of ltd. when i buy an esp (except the custom ones) i can only choose between black, black, camo, urban camo, black, black...and...black.

i think i will play some ltds again and then ... ... ... i'll buy it.

but perhaps i have the chance to get a gibson explorer gothic II with emgz. then it'll be a hard decision.

thanks again - and feel free to post more pictures =)

Post to Thread