ESP LTD M-400 or Jackson DKMG Dinky?

Updated
Jader Goergen
I will buy a new guitar and I have doubts in which the best choice. I will only play heavy metal, then the choice relapsed in two guitars. 1- ESP LTD M-400 2- Jackson DKMG Dinky Which of the two would the best choice be? It would like larger details on ESP LTD M-400 and Jackson DKMG, as qualities and defects. Please, pros and cons of both guitars.
Jader Goergen

Nobody can help me?

asbloodrunsblack

no pics sorry but my friend has a jackson DKMG , i have the christian olde wolbers dinky and they're both awesome . i think the floyd rose on the jackson is better than the ones on the ESP , but the ESP has a mahogany body where as the jackson has Alder .
personally i'd go for the jackson ... i prefer the necks

ShreddyMcFunTits

also the M-400 is set-thru while the DKMG is bolt-on.

Monologous

This one would say the LTD M-400 by far. The Jackson one just feels cheaper to this one.

njrusmc

No, the bridges are the same, both Licensed Floyd Rose as per the specifications. I would go with the LTD only because of the construction. I own an MH-400-NT, similar to the M-400 in many ways ... I can vouch for its awesomeness.

MV-CTM

They feel a lot different, both are good guitars though, would be a tough decision for me too.

Basically, do you want a flat top or carved top? Decide that and the decision is easy, one is a carved top (DKMG) and the other is a flat top (M-400).

marcus2k8

LTD M-400 of course.

no question about it.

load more replies (1 of 1)
itsallinmyh3ad

I have had both guitars....The ESP SMOKES the Jackson. The Jackson felt nice, but the ESP was just way too awesome.

Jader Goergen

Thanks to all. I decided to buy Jackson, 3 weeks to guitar arrives.
Once the guitar arrive, I put the pictures of it here.

ESP

Thanks to all. I decided to buy Jackson

Good man!

load more replies (1 of 1)
brada

good decision!

njrusmc

Let us know how it turns out, seeing as everyone on here suggested the LTD :)

Jader Goergen

Let us know how it turns out, seeing as everyone on here suggested the LTD :)

Simple. I was in the store, tried the two guitars and Jackson was the most pleased me.

ESP

Wrong message board dude...

Post to Thread