my new kh602 killer,but got questions

Updated
skipguitarguy13
Well it came u.p.s from gc and the neck through is awsome, it just about my 15th guitar with floyd rose and this one is real touch-e i set it up and was working great with the new strings,that have to be broke in but i dived on it 10 TIMES BUT THE 11TH, finaly it went out of tune,and since then it is imposible to get it to float right,so it might have to go to the shop since i dont have a strobe tuner,anyway got sugestions?the dang thing i get it to pitch and ether the front is real high or the back of the floyd i have loosened the screws in back did what i could but the neck throughs are real finicky.
coyote

I dont understand. It wont tune up or the floyd isnt coming back to the correct position?

skipguitarguy13

I dont understand. It wont tune up or the floyd isnt coming back to the correct position?

The floyd keeps going backward to the body or foward to neck,but when i try to level it out and get it to pitch it does it all over again. Guess i will try it today again with a little more patience (LOL).GOD BLESS HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Butch

is that you unreal????

LOL

It came with a 4th spring, right? Put that 4th spring in the back, get the tension right. DON'T LOCK THE NUT YET. Whammy it until the strings don't seem to go too bad out of tune. Retune it, lock the nut, and whammy. I hope this helped. It's what I had to do on my floyd guitars.

Post to Thread