Ltd MH-400 pix

Updated
BFMVampire
if you could it would be great if anyone can post pictures of the mh-400. I am thinking of getting one and am in between this and the schecter c-1 classic in blue.
njrusmc

I have the MH 400 NT, the only difference is the LFR. You can see my pictures on the LTD picture thread.

EDIT: Also, of course, the locking nut (vs Earvana) and the color is see-thru blue versus see-thru black.

grogthecaveman

I have a 400 nt, I love it. Sound is great, construction is great, neck is slightly rounded but still extremely fast, more comfortable than an ibanez. I played a schecter, and the neck didn't feel as comfortable as the ltd. so, do you want a trem or not? Do you want active EMGs? and the real dealbreaker, can you live with yourself, playing a guitar with a "Vine of Life" inlay on the fretboard? :P

njrusmc

Sweet axe man. MY MH-400NT looks identical except without a floyd, an Earvana nut, and SEe-thru black in color with a hint of purple. Its an 06 so like yours, it has natural body binding.

BFMVampire

are the 07's natural binding or white, i think the white is pretty ugly, and have they came out with 08's

rocknrolltakeover

The white looks much, much better.

svt4cobra6

I have a new MH400, looks just like the one pictured but is more of a blue color, no green. The neck is kind of rounded on mine as well, not bad but a bit bigger than say like a late 90s M300 ltd. Mine sounds great, could not get the action as low as on my ibanez rg770 but still not bad.

Post to Thread