new guy with kh 602

Updated
skipguitarguy13
well im waiting for the esp ltd to get here through u.p.s man it's killing me to wait (lol) but i have 2 questions 1. what does the emg 81 sound like compared in seymour duncan realm,um lets say the emg hz sounds like the duncan designed but what seymour duncan neck does the 81 neck sound like? 2. The headstock does not have kirks signature on it is that because it's a older model?i mean it has a real floyd,it's a neckthrough,the inlays and so on,ya since i havent recieved it yet i dont know the serial number does anyone know maybe why no signature? PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
1point8t

The sig on the headstock started in 06 I think, yours may be an 05 model. As far as the 81, it doesn't sound like any passives out there IMO. They are a tad bright for my tastes, but if you want full out gainy tone, EMG's are great. I prefer the 85 in the bridge position on most guitars. You'll love the KH though, great guitar for the money.

skipguitarguy13

cool thank man i did'nt know if they made a series i wasnt awair of,ya ive been a seymour duncan fan for 20 some odd years my jackson dr3 had a sh-6 distortion bridge and a sh-2 well, jazz 2 neck i liked that sound and i dont know if the emg's are what i want, but i will leave the serial # when it comes and see if anyone knows the year,your knowledge is welcome and thanks again.

Post to Thread