Should I buy the M-1000?

Updated
Dont_Be_A_Bitch
ok i love the way this guitar looks, feels, and sounds, i played a black one at a local guitar store, but it sold before i could buy it. the only website ive found one for sale on is sam ash. has any of you ordered from sam ash, if so tell me about your experience with them. im giving the link to the guitar. another thing i wanna know is if i order this guitar will it have the same color as the one on the sam ash site. ive seen this guitar with a kinda greyish blackburst color and the one on site is more of a purpleish blackburst. i just dont wanna go through some kinda fucked up ordeal. i dont wanna order it and it not be what i wanted. i liked the black one, but it appears that that one has been discontinued
coyote

Its not purple at all. They just come across that way in pics sometimes. Very nice guitar. If you really want a black one look at the M-400.

Metallikid

NO, Laiho V is better

Skully-osis

Man that's a beauty ! That's the model I was interested in. I have ordered from sam ash before. Just pedals and things , but they were pretty fast and had no issues. There is a Sam Ash outlet about 2 hours from me in PA , actually 2. One in King of Prussia and one in Philly. Havn't been to the one in Philly, but the other one has to be the biggest music store I've been to. I mean huge store! Had like a few thousand guitars! I could have stayed there all day and just screwed around with everything. I can't wait to go back !!! Good luck with your purchase.

Post to Thread