Esp Ltd M-1000

Updated
comoestaloco
Im gonna buy it soon...can u tell me some of the specifics i cant find? What exactly frets does it have?(except the XJ information which is totally useless). Fretboard radius? I guess extra thin U means 19-21 ?
Espgianni

Why the heck would you buy a guitar that you dont know the specs on it.........if youve never played it i dont recommend you buy it...........
also this ltd forum is very slow, nobody answers with a educated answer

i got a m1000......lol

Espgianni

here you go

Alder body with flame maple top
Thru-body 3-piece maple neck
Rosewood fingerboard
24 XJ frets
Abalone arrowhead inlays
EMG 81 active pickups
Volume and Tone knobs with 3-way switch
Floyd Rose tremolo
Grover tuners
25.5" scale
White body binding with abalone purfling
FR locking nut
Die cast tuners
Black hardware
Case not included

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mr.Dahl

I can tell you one thing! It's like the M-400 . The only difference is the bridge .

Bridge The Void

I could tell you more in a week or so's time, when mine (hopefully) arrives ;)

comoestaloco

I could tell you more in a week or so's time, when mine (hopefully) arrives ;)

has it arrived yet? :)

load more replies (1 of 1)
Mr.Dahl

I can tell you about the MH-400 in one or two weeks ;) :D I hope it arrives next week :D. And it has a OFR and of course I'm gonna get rid (does it spells with one or two 'd's :S) of that bridge and put a OFR instead. So it's gonna be like the MH-1000. Same brigde , pickups etc.... The MH and M models are really equal. You now, in the body shape and so on ;)

Skully-osis

"Como" sounds like me, I like to know things like fret board radius and how much relief I have in the neck....When they say extra jumbo frets, do they mean width or hieght or both?

Bridge The Void

Sorry yeah, mine arrived 2 weeks ago, but this thread vanished or I forgot about it :p

Post to Thread