What does everybody think about the new 2008's?

Updated
takesnogutz666
the esp myspace account has posted the new 08 line up, im rather disappointed that they didnt give more color options to other guitars besides the horizons but at least they have new kick ass signature models.
Bridge The Void

Nothing in the '08 line appeals to me, but I guess that's because I'm an M shape player.

Nova

so so,at best

moosemeister

Im saddened by the fact that there are no new ESP Sig basses. But I dont mind the new F-series that are lower (100's) because Ill buy them. Im most definately looking forward to the EX bass.

SpiderPig

Too much black chrome and expensiveness
They should have released a 200-series 7-stringer

LOL

8 string FTL, imo.

metalhobo

Eboner series FTW!!! They are hawt.

etohk

The second 8 string reminds me of a loomis....I am very intrigued . The headstock on the SC looks like huge. Wouldnt mind trying out an Amott tho.

moosemeister

Overall however (with the lack of more basses I wouldve liked to have seen) I could see myself making some major bass purchases...too bad none of them are that great.

Im not a fan of the Ebony series F bass...

Manimosity

I've never seen so much ebony offered, but none of them are on the deluxe series *sigh*

DrivingDownTheDarkness

Fuck the ebony series is nice but f would be soooo much better without floyd

Dont_Be_A_Bitch

im mostly disappointed, but that rob arnold sig is killer. if i buy an esp this it'll be that one

Dont_Be_A_Bitch

year***

Monologous

Much sweet stuff.

But the 25.5 scale on the FM-408.....I dunno, I really like that guitar, but I think the scale should be longer. Might get one of the Steph sig 8's instead, they look awesome aswell.

The ebony F is also very very nice.

SuperDuperNaut

I'm interested in trying the ebony AX and F, and if I don't go with one of those I'l probably just get an 07 V-500. Or an AX-400FM (in see-thru black)

Tim H.

+1 on the ebony F

Post to Thread