Viper 407 (Dark Alone, I think you have/had one?!)

Updated
Blood Tempest
Just wondering what some owner/user opinions are about the Viper 407. I have a Viper 400, love it to death. Similar to the 400 in sound? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
Blood Tempest

She's a beauty.
Awesome! Thanks alot man! I reeeeaalllyyy am dying for a 7 string and I love the Viper series. I had a 7 string that I played alot in the past that belonged to a friend of mine. So I definitely wanna fill the void.

How is the neck on it? Wide, fat, thin?
How much of a difference is it when you switch from a 6 to the 7 size wise? I've played some 7s where you barely notice a difference, and some where the difference seems substantial.

Only thing I may end up doing is a pup switch, maybe add a trem(highly unlikely though because one trem guitar is enough for me), and I'm more than likely gonna take it to a local custom guitar shop for a little customization I have in mind (paint job, different headstock design, etc.)

Dark Alone

If you've never played a 7-string before, it might be a little awkward for you. But it was pretty easy for me. The Viper's neck is honestly almost Ibanez-like. Nice and thin.

Blood Tempest

Perfect! The 7 I played on was a K-7. I liked the neck on that a lot. So if it's similar to that, great! Thanks for the help again man.

Post to Thread