S P A M.......ltd M-300 Emg 81/85

Updated
Espgianni
title says it all......LTD M300, neck thru, Mahogany body, mahogany neck/rosewood bord, flame maple top, trans forest green......mint condition, couple minor scratches, very small chips barley visible...EMG 81/85 combo. make offer
maxdgad

pics?

Mr Pigwalk

300?

Espgianni

300?

sure......with the stock hz's

Mr Pigwalk

ygpm

dobson

dude...no...don't even compare an ESP to a Fender. the second you laid that ESP next to it, it should've fucking exploded by being next to such a great guitar

wesjoh225

dude...no...don't even compare an ESP to a Fender. the second you laid that ESP next to it, it should've fucking exploded by being next to such a great guitareh. thats a matter of opinion. i cant play fender very well. feels like playing a small tree

load more replies (1 of 1)
Espgianni

dude...no...don't even compare an ESP to a Fender. the second you laid that ESP next to it, it should've fucking exploded by being next to such a great guitar

LOL........your right, but i need different sounds and versitility, you cant get that single coil strat sound from a esp, but then again you cant get heavy chuggs from the fender.....but i like them both..

..and it did expload shortly after.......lol

all jokes aside, but my strat is not a complete wimp guitar ,....that baby has a bucker in the bridge which kicks ass

wesjoh225

the fretboard is SEX

Joe_Bradburry

would any kind of lemon oil work?

Joe_Bradburry

SEXY!!!! i have some holloway house lemon oil "for fine woods" so i'm gonna try that next string change. hell, maybe i'll even post pics! :p

Joe_Bradburry

^ Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wesjoh225

dude i just remember at my sam ash theyu had one of these uased for like $279 when i was looking for esp but it was too high for me to get so i didnt buy it, ended up with a jackson dk2(regrets kinda)

Espgianni

...........anyone....still for sale

Post to Thread