AX 400 order delays?

Updated
Nova
I ordered a LTD AX 400 at my local AUTHORIZED ESP shop on August 10th 2007 Still havent received it, last news I had was ETA : 2nd week of December. Im beginning to worry here, is not normal to have a 4 months delay for an order? At the beginning I was told that it would be a maximum of 40 days! Now I start to wonder if Im finally gonna receive my Jackson KV2 before my ESP :p
Dark Alone

Sorry to say, delays with ESP happen pretty frequently. I had to wait a good 6 months for my Viper-407. Sorry man. I know how bad it sucks. :\

Nova

6 months OMG

Hopefully I'll have mine b4 X-mas

bloodstyle

well.. when u will have it u will notice that AX-400 really KICK ASSES!!!! it's my favorite guitar of all :P

Dark Alone

Yeah... I got an "update" every few weeks too... LOL

Dark Alone

Not trying to rain on your parade man. I hope it comes in when they say it will. I just know I got about 5 different stories over the course of 6 months with mine. Sucked shit while I waited, but the guitar was worth the wait in the end.

Nova

I see Im not an isolated case at alll here...thats what I thought, I also read somewhere about a guy who has been waiting over 6 months for a V500

and I know this axe is really worth the wait

Shamino

The fact of the matter is, if you are told 40 days and it takes over 180, there is a problem. ESP guitars- no matter how godly they are- shouldn't take longer than you are told. When a company says something and they don't say 'maybe' or 'possibly', you can take that as a guarantee. And you have every right to be irate. It took a matter of days to get my Ibanez in, and they are infamous for backorder.

Sorry to hear about your wait man. But it'd take a full custom for me to even consider a 4+ month wait.

Nova

ok this is ridiculous

It took only TWO months for my Jackson Custom shop KV2 to arrive and still nothing from LTD after 4 months??

HELLLOOOO

they should hire more people or something

Mr Pigwalk

Ha, funny man. 7 years ago I waited for 8 fucking months for a LTD H-300. Ended up cancelling the order.

Cool to see that LTD is still in demand, sucks to see that they still can't keep up :(

OutlawTorn

i waited 6 months for my EX it was worth the wait....

Nova

Wont get it b4 Xmas

that really sucks

bloodstyle

I'm sorry for you :(. i got mine and it's awsome ^^! the neck is perfect for hard riff and soloing. i LOVE IT!

Nova

great!
Im sure its a great guitar ;)
How much time did it take to arrive to you? Any huge order delays?

Post to Thread