White LTD EXP (lawsuit) Explorer

Updated
e.Bisconne
Hello! Neubie here... from Slovenia... I am wondering if anyone knows anyone who is selling his White LTD explorer, but lawsuit model... not the new pointy one. I'd go for EXP200 model in a minute... ;) I am desperate to get one, since in Europe is hard to get Gibson in White let alone LTD's... Thanx!
Microdomus

If I were you I`d snoop around Ebay. I`m sure in time you will find your EXP. You are lucky if you find a white LTD EXP though...come to think of it I can`t recall ever seeing a white LTD EXP. Have only seen ESP EXPs in white....

metallikid4

I have one, got it a couple years ago. I'll see if I can get pics up. though its not for sale sorry

N3rdAl3rt

this inlays are vinyl stickers right>

e.Bisconne

OOOOh, what a beauty! I am envious....
Yes it's true, there aren't any LTD's around... I've been checking ebay for some time now and nada... there is black one occasionaly but that's it...
"Keep on searching... the search goes on!" in words of the explorer pioneer...

Justinschut

I was looking at those inlays as well, but the seller said they didnt completely cover all the dots... There's a new version now that should, but these look nicer

Metfuk

I was looking at those inlays as well, but the seller said they didnt completely cover all the dots... There's a new version now that should, but these look nicer

I hope they make some Man to Wolf inlays. That would be cool.

Microdomus

Cool...theres one of `em in white!

Fade To Black 1985

Whoa! Looks damn sweet...

Post to Thread