Mh-400nt

Updated
jmann
I'm thinking about getting one of these guitars but i don't know exactly what the color looks like. In some pictures i've seen it looks purple and in the others it looks black.. so could anyone that has one post a pick up so i can see the colors.. thanks.
jmann

man that looks badass. hows the action on it?

Gfunk

85 in bridge = Ghey

El Jefe

yes it should have white binding, it will probly have cosmo black (black chrome) hardware

shreddy91

ah thats nice to hear :)

thanks!

njrusmc

Just out of curiosity, are they still made in Korea? I heard one guy bitching about how his was made in Indonesia and subsequently the guitar was a total POS. I have an MH100 2003 series that is Korean made.

kool-aid

man the white binding looks way better than the natural

njrusmc

Mine has natural, and I think the headstock is solid black (2006 series). Those are the only differences; I could not justify spending $80 more just for those two details, since the 2006 model was pretty cheap. Mine should come Tuesday, stand by for pictures.

The 2007 definitely looks better; the white binding and matching headstock is awesome.

metalhobo

^^ Did you order the 2006 from DCGL?

njrusmc

"^^ Did you order the 2006 from DCGL?"

Yes sir. Is there anything else I should know?

metalhobo

No. I had just been eying the 2006 model as well because of the low price. But the website says it's still in stock so maybe they still have some 2006 models left.

Butch

My h500 has a real smoky finish to it, almost a slight green hint, not the usual purple you see on stblk

njrusmc

Metalhobo, the guitar was supposed to come today but no one was here to sign for it. I almost jerked out an emo tear as a result. Should get it tomorrow, I will take pictures and let you know what I think. Like I said, I called DCGL and they put them side by side and told the differences.

The binding (natural 2006 vs white 2007) and the tuners. The 2007 had Schallers, the 2006 had another brand that I forgot the name (not Gotoh or Grover), but the dude said they were of the same quality class, so not the cheap LTD ones. Ill hook you up with the intel when it comes.

njrusmc

So my MH400NT came today. Definitely a good piece of gear ... I did not know guitars could actually have low action! My MH100 was probably 5mm from the fretboard at the 7th fret. Guitar sounds great, plays great, feels great so far. Got tons of cool free stuff from DCGL too, I highly recommend them! PM me if you are thinking about buying this guitar and I can fill you in with more details.

Post to Thread