Looking at an LTD...

Updated
Enemyofreali7y
Hey all, I have been playing for roughly two years, and I got a Schecter C-7 hellraiser a few months back, and while it plays stuff like Nevermore awesome, I love bands like CoB and Chimaira, and I don't feel right without an ESP. (Plus, the 7th makes it a bit hard to play in C on.) so, I'm looking for a nice ESP with a floyd and some EMG's to help me out. What I really want to know is, should I go with my dream ESP (The M-II) or start out with an LTD? I was kind of looking at a MH-400, but the floyd from what I hear won't last long and it won't play as well on the board as an ESP. Keeping in mind this guitar will be used for C, I really want to make a good choice here. What would you guys reccomend?
idpmofo

If you have money for an ESP, buy ESP. LTDs are for us po' folks that dream of having ESPs.

JMad81

400 level LTDs are good, probably somewhat like you hellraiser. If you can afford the MII get that. ESPs are amazing guitars and since i got a couple ESP standards I wont play anything else. I hope to get an MII soon too.

Robotsatemygrandma

Dude, the licensed Floyd Roses are pretty damn good. I dive bomb A LOT with mine and it holds tune like an Original Floyd Rose.

Like th others have said... if you can afford an ESP get it. If not, then settle for a 400 or 1000 series.

I recommend checking out the MH400 or MH1000, it has the Thin U neck which is close to a Schecter neck. The necks on any M series are thinner then a MH.

Joe_Bradburry

i say you should get the mh-400 and upgrade the floyd.

ShreddyMcFunTits

I'd personally wait till next year's stock is named, because apparently Rob & Matt (Chimaira) might be getting their own sig series.

Post to Thread