why isnt esp located anywhere?

Updated
takesnogutz666
its really annoying how NOBODY has experience with esp guitars. and its really annoying that the only esp guitars i have experience with are the ones i own (except like 3 others from various used racks). can anybody tell me why? and why guitar center and daddys junky music doesnt carry them but theyll carry jacksons and ibanez's which i dont think even compare to esp price wise?
rockinhockey

Try Sam ash.

takesnogutz666

yeah i agree too. jacksons and ibanez's below like 800-1000 feel cheap. esps always feel like a solid guitar in your hands no matter what, always sound great even if they use agathis to make some of the cheaper guitars. i think if these big companies want to make money they should start carrying guitars that are high quality. schecter and bcrich (some guitars.. usually over the $500 mark) are the only thing comparable to the quality of esp.

bloodstyle

well i do not agree with u takesnogutz666... i've tried some bc rich and.. well they look cool... but they sound no good. the pickups are b.c rich pickups. it doesn't sound really clear. i saw a Beast worth 600$ with b.c rich pickups and saw an esp 600$ with emg 81... well the choice is simple. go for esp. and in my sector there's one big guitar seller and they actually have esp and they have a lot of them

load more replies (1 of 1)
Anton C.

esp should be better known. Theyre a great company and should get the recognition. As was said before, bc rich sound cheap and a lot of other companies have their problems: squiers and fenders dont really filter out b-stock guitars, so the quality is less and the chances of getting a major lemon are higher. It doesnt make that much sense.

marvin l.
takesnogutz666 wrote:
its really annoying how NOBODY has experience with esp guitars. and its really annoying that the only esp guitars i have experience with are the ones i own (except like 3 others from various used racks). can anybody tell me why? and why guitar center and daddys junky music doesnt carry them but theyll carry jacksons and ibanez's which i dont think even compare to esp price wise?

must be your location. guitar center DOES carry esp but depending on the location they may not keep them in stock. for example, one GC near me carries PRS and mesa amps, the other one carries EVH and over stocks on gibsons.

Matthew M.

because they are more popular :(

Post to Thread