Custom Painted F-200!!!

Updated
wiseblood
Heres My Custom Painted F-200. Just Wondering If Anybody Knows If I Can Replace The Lo Pro Licensed Floyd With An Original Without Mods. Also What Color Hardware Would You Go With, Chrome Or Gold, Thanks!
N3rdAl3rt

thats a really cool paint job!
Also What Color Hardware Would You Go With, Chrome Or Gold, Thanks!
either chrome or black, but i think chrome will look cooler on that, post moar pics when ur finished!

MikeC

I got my Eclipse yesterday. (yeah, I'll post pics once I get a camera to use.)
Anyways, how low do some of you dudes have the action on these things?
I went from the standard strings to 9's and it involve a little trussrod adjustment.
I was just wondering how low some people on here have it so I know exactly how low it can go.

load more replies (2 of 2)
Det Brinnande Röda

bigger pics dude! go with chrome IMO.. gold=nono

wiseblood

Thanks For The Opinions, Its Gonna Be A While Before Its Done, I Still Have To Put About 20 Coats Of Clear Clear On It Then Let It Sit For 2 Months To Cure. Then Wet Sand And Polish. I Also Have Blue Custom Decals Coming. Cheers!!

Radiopools

nice!

thehitman47

did u get that ebook on how to paint guitars from from spray cans???

wiseblood

Yes I Did Get That E Book, First Attempt At It.. Got The Guitar Cheap On The Bay And Figured What The Hell.

thehitman47

yeah that ebook works but which spray cans did u use?

Shreddy

Wow, thats amazing. Id go with Black hardware if i could find some left. And White EMG-like pickup covers.

wiseblood

I Found Some Acrylic Laquer Made By Duplicolor At Checker Auto Parts, I Was Having A Hard Time Finding Laquer In A Spray Can. I Am Very Pleased With The Outcome so Far. I Cannot Stop looking at it. I Am Thinking i Will Outline The Headstock With The Blue Also, Cant Wait Until its done!

Yo Daddy

I really like how you followed the curves of the F with your paintjob. Someday I'll get another F....oh yeah baby!

Trogdor

+1 for black

looks good dude

twistedblack69

Good job, man, I'd go with black TBH...'cause black goes with anything lol. We gonna be seeing any more finishes from you??

Det Brinnande Röda

kickass pics:) I really want to see that finished dude! Kepp us updated.

Creepingshredder

Heres My Custom Painted F-200. Just Wondering If Anybody Knows If I Can Replace The Lo Pro Licensed Floyd With An Original Without Mods. Also What Color Hardware Would You Go With, Chrome Or Gold, Thanks!

pretty killer looking paint job

Post to Thread